A Note From The Executive Director
My name is Angel Maybank and I am the Executive Director of Crème de la Crème of Sugarloaf (Duluth), GA. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. The Sugarloaf, GA (Duluth) location opened its doors to the community in 2007. We are across the street from Primerica. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Sugarloaf team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
Children are naturally curious and creative. At Crème de la Crème of Sugarloaf, Georgia, we are passionate about nurturing our students’ natural love of learning while helping them improve their cognitive, social, and emotional abilities. We are very proud of our unique curriculum and the nurturing environment we created in our state-of-the-art facility. We have programs available for the following ages:
- Infants: 0-15 months old
- Toddlers: 15-24 months old
- Preschool: 2-3 years old
- Preschool: 3-4 years old
- Crème Prep PK: 4-5 years old
- TK (almost kindergarten): 4-5 years old
- Kindergarten: 5-6 years old
- Summer camp: 5-12 years old
- After school: 5-12 years old
Unique Programs and Enrichment Opportunities
We have a unique, award-winning program that exposes children to a variety of activities that you don’t see at most early education centers. Some of our programs include:
- S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering, math) lab: Children can participate in coding, robotics, scientific experiments, building, and designing
- Second Language Library: We introduce your child to both Spanish and Mandarin
- Language arts theater: Designed to help your child excel in language development through play readings, storytelling, and active participation
- Computer lab: Students learn how to navigate a computer, smartboard, and other devices while developing mathematical skills and creativity
- Art studio: This will help your child develop their “right brain” by expressing themselves artistically
- Music studio: Your child will be able to explore different types of music and instruments, and the singing and dancing they enjoy in our music studio will drive their growing imagination
Opportunities for Outdoor Activity
The children in our program get 120 minutes per day of activity, including time outdoors enjoying our many amenities. These unique amenities are continuously monitored by our staff and meet our school’s strict safety requirements. Some of our available on-site amenities include:
- Splash pad and water park: Our splash pad is the perfect way for students to cool off when the weather is hot.
- Basketball court: Basketball is a great sport for helping your child develop teamwork skills along with hand-eye coordination and resilience, all while still enjoying a fun game of basketball.
- Tennis court: Your child will love playing an exciting round of tennis on our court, while also improving their hand-eye coordination.
Additional Programs for Active Kids
We have a number of additional, ancillary programs available to keep your kids active and allow them to explore some other interests, including:
Piano lessons are also available for students who want to explore their love of music.
Keeping Your Children Safe
The safety of your children is always our utmost priority. We invested in a state-of-the-art security system so that you can feel confident knowing your children are safe when they are on our campus. We have Eagle Eye cameras installed around campus and even nonrecording cameras in the bathroom to ensure we are monitoring the comings and goings of students, staff, and visitors at all times.
Our keyless doors are always locked and a biometric fingerprint or code is required for entry into the school. The main entrance is always monitored by a member of our team and visitors are required to provide a photo ID and wear and name tag the entire time they’re on site.
We have been serving families in the Sugarloaf area since opening our doors in 2007. You’ll spot us conveniently located across the street from Primerica. The majority of our current families live in the Sugarloaf Country Club or other nearby neighborhoods. Other parents work in the area and live elsewhere, such as:
- Johns Creek
- Arbor Trace
- Whitlock Farms
Transportation Available for Students
Knowing that your children can be safely transported from their elementary school to our after-school program is important for busy parents. We have you covered, though. We bus children from a number of local schools, including:
- Jackson Elementary
- Parsons Elementary
- B.B. Harris
- Burnette Elementary
Mason Elementary buses their students directly to our location, making it easy for children at that school to participate in an exceptional after-school program.
At Crème de la Crème of Sugarloaf, we take enormous pride in our unique programs, state-of-the-art facility, and highly trained staff. Our program is designed to nurture your child’s natural love of learning while encouraging them to try and experience new activities that pique their interest. Watch your child improve their cognitive development and increase their social and emotional skills while they partake in our variety of fun classes.
- Our Team
My name is Shannon Khuen-Browning and I am the Director of Administration for Crème de la Crème of Sugarloaf, GA (Duluth) – Daycare, Childcare, Preschool. I am your primary contact for any tuition billing or payment questions. I also update and maintain your family’s records and am always available to assist our Crème de la Crème team, children, and parents.
- Photo Gallery