Crème de la Crème, Inc.
1. The Site and CRÈME’s Business. CRÈME and its subsidiary, affiliate and related entities ("Affiliates"), operates early learning centers throughout the United States (each a “School”). Access to portions of this Site may be limited to the clients of CRÈME and its affiliates who have been provided with necessary password and log-on information by CRÈME.
2. Your IP address. An Internet Protocol address (an “IP Address”) is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. Web servers are then able to automatically identify your computer by its IP Address. CRÈME may collect your IP Address to help diagnose problems with its server, administer the Site and identify its users. CRÈME may also use your IP Address in conjunction with the Tracking Technologies described below for, among other things, purposes such as remembering user preferences or minimizing the need for you to re-enter information.
3. Tracking Technologies. CRÈME may collect information from you that is not in the same category as the Personal Information discussed below. For example, CRÈME might track information about the date and time visitors access the Site, the type of web browser they used, and the Web site from which visitors connected to the Site. As with many Web sites, CRÈME may use "cookies" and/or other technology (e.g., web bugs, e-mail bugs, clear GIFs, web beacons and tracker GIFs) in the Site or in our communications with you to enhance the functionality of the Site and to make your transactions and other activities more convenient and efficient (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may vary, but in some cases may involve a small file stored locally on your computer hardware, and may be used by CRÈME to store and collect information relating to your viewing and use of the Site and CRÈME’s correspondences with you. CRÈME WANTS TO BE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ACCEPTING TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ONTO YOUR COMPUTER IN NO WAY GIVES US ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. YOU MAY SET YOUR WEB BROWSER SOFTWARE TO REJECT TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, BUT, IF SO, CERTAIN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE MAY BE EFFECTED. Third parties (including, but not limited to, software vendors, advertisers and fulfillment companies) may also use Tracking Technologies by or through the Site. CRÈME has no control over what information such third parties track or collect, and has no responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of such third parties.
7. Employment Applications. If you submit information to us by filling out a form to apply for employment you should do so assuming we will share that with other CRÈME and its Affiliates team-members.
8. Opt-Out Right. Visitors may exercise the right to opt-out of having their Personal Information collected by CRÈME, used by CRÈME for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by CRÈME or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor. Such opt-out rights may be exercised by contacting CRÈME via postal mail at the address below or e-mail at the address above. All such correspondence must clearly identify you by name and address and must identify its purpose as the exercise of your opt-out rights. Your opt-out rights shall not apply, however, to our need to disclose information you submit to us by filling out a form to apply for employment at one of our Schools.
10. Security. The forms that may be used on the Site support encryption to help protect the security of your transfer of data to the Site. Although CRÈME will take all reasonable security precautions regarding information stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, CRÈME cannot guarantee that any information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user will be free from unauthorized access and CRÈME disclaims any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or your dealings with this Site, please e-mail us at Corporate@CremedelaCreme.com or write:
Crème de la Crème, Inc.
8400 East Prentice Ave., Suite 1320
Greenwood Village, CO 80111