Crème de la Crème is committed to being the early education employer of choice. Our benefits package is designed to be competitive and attract the very best educators available!
- *Available the first of the month after 30 days of employment!
- Medical, dental, and vision*
- Health and wellness programs*
- Life insurance*
- CCEI Education
- Discounted child care
- Highly competitive salaries
- Career Advancement available
- And much more!
Reward & Recognition
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our schools. Competitive wages, benefits, and a beautiful school may be enough to get you in the door, but we realize recognizing and rewarding our Team Members is what will keep you with us! The day you start with Crème, you are immediately eligible for our Reward & Recognition program!
- Annual celebration calls from our Regional Team and even our COO!
- Anniversary lunch with your Executive Director
- Career spotlight on our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages
- Recognition at our monthly Team Member meeting
- Crème Bucks (gift cards that can be used at our Crème online store)
- Anniversary trophies to celebrate significant milestones
- “Stars”, added to your uniform to celebrate tenure
From the moment you begin your career with Crème de la Crème, you will never be alone. Our New Hire Orientation will introduce you to our team, our culture, and dozens of other Team Members from each of our locations. We make an investment in our school management teams and our Team Support Center to ensure you have all the support needed to have a successful career with Crème de la Crème. Here are just some of the departments and people that are available to support you!
- Onsite Executive Director, Director of Curriculum and/or Education Specialist, Director of Administration
- Regional Managers
- Human Resources Department
- Finance & Accounting Department
- Benefits Department
- Admissions & Marketing Department
- IT Department
- Regulatory & Government Affairs Department
Crème de la Crème’s Core Values
Dedicated to our Children, Parents, and Team Members
Committed to our Core Values
Preparing our Future Leaders
Why Crème de la Crème?As an industry leader in early education, we place an enormous value on our Team Members. Each school has specialized positions allowing for the best environment for professional success. Here are just some of the different positions our schools have:
- Executive Director
- Director of Curriculum
- Director of Administration
- Administrative Assistant
- Lead Teacher
- Individual Enrichment Teachers
- Assistant Teachers
- Kitchen Manager
- Bus Drivers
- On-site Cleaning Team
Crème de la Crème Team Member Testimonials
Listen to what some of our Team Members have to say about their career with Crème de la Crème!