A Note From The Executive Director
My name is Erin Wilson and I am the Executive Director of the Crème de la Crème of Carmel, IN. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. We are located at the corner of 116th and College. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Carmel team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
At Crème de la Crème of Carmel, we pride ourselves in offering your child a unique learning environment where they can grow their skills and abilities. From our diverse curriculum to state-of-the-art facilities, we ensure that your child will have a quality learning experience at our daycare center.
Programs for All Ages
We believe starting education at an early age can help foster a child’s development. We offer an engaging curriculum via Frog Street for children in the following age groups:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 12 months
- Transitional Toddlers and Young Toddlers: 12 to 16 months and 16 to 24 months
- Young 2’s and Older 2’s: 2 to 2.5 years old and 2.5 to 3 years old
- Preschool: 3 years old, preferably potty trained
- Pre-K (must be 4 before December 31): 4 years old
- Private kindergarten: 5 years old
- Transitional kindergarten (must be 5 before December 31): 5 to 6 years old
- Summer camp
Before and after school programs: 6 to 12 years old
We’ve developed a classroom rotation program to stimulate young minds. With this program, your child rotates to various enrichment classes taught by course-specific teachers. Your child will attend every class at least once a week, and they will learn a full curriculum every day in our homeroom classroom. Here’s a look at how the rotating schedule works within various age groups:
- 12 to 24 months: Art, music, Spanish, and sign language travel to the children.
- 2 to 3 years old: Art, music, Spanish, and sign language come to the children, while children travel to both the gym and the library.
- 3 years and older: Spanish and sign language are taught in the homeroom classroom, while children travel for gym, foreign language library, art studio, culinary arts, bowling, Crème City, STEAM lab, Krem TV, and coding and robotics.
- School-aged children: Spanish and sign language are taught in the homeroom classroom. Foosball, Xbox, iPads, theater, and modern dance travel to the children, while they travel for gym, foreign language library, art studio, culinary arts, bowling, Crème City, STEAM lab, Krem TV, and coding and robotics.
Areas of Enrichment
We offer plenty of opportunities for your child to shine beyond the core curriculum. Thanks to our wide variety of enrichment areas, your child can explore their unique interests and passions. We offer Spanish, Mandarin, and Sign Language as foreign language options.
We also have specialty classrooms for kids to expand their creativity. These classrooms include a language arts library, City Scape (a space ideal for open imagination and playing), a culinary kitchen, an art studio, karaoke media/news studio, a peaceful outdoor garden, a STEAM lab for the expansive minds, and a theater/stage area for school-aged children.
Apart from our educational offerings, we also have several amenities for your children to enjoy including a tennis court, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, age-appropriate playgrounds, a bowling alley, coding and robotics lab, and a baseball diamond and kickball field.
We’re proud to offer a variety of studio classes for children of various ages, including:
- Karate: 3 years and older
- Move and Groove: 18 months to three years old
- Ballet and tap: 3 to 6 years old
- Hip hop: 3 to 6 years old and school-age
- Ballet: School-age
- Tumbling: 3 to 6 years old and school-age
- Small group tutoring: School-age (but it’s possible for younger children too)
Depending on the time of year and availability, we can also offer culinary classes, along with jazz and tap classes.
Our convenient location makes it easier for your children to travel to and from nearby schools. We provide a bus to Forest Dale Elementary School, Woodbrook Elementary School, Smoky Row Elementary School, Carmel Elementary School, Towne Meadow Elementary School, College Wood Elementary School, West Clay Elementary School, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (elementary and middle school), Clay Center Elementary School, Mohawk Trails Elementary School, Carey Ridge Elementary School and Oak Trace Elementary School. We also offer bus transportation for students enrolled in our after school program.
Our eager staff remains committed to creating a positive learning environment for all. We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing them with the quality education they deserve.
- Our Team
- Photo Gallery
Contact Us - Carmel
Before and After School Program in Carmel, IN
Infant Care in Carmel, IN
Private Kindergarten in Carmel, IN
Private Preschool in Carmel, IN
Summer Camp in Carmel, IN
Toddler Care in Carmel, IN