A Note From The Executive Director
My name is Brina Howard and I am the Executive Director of the recently acquired Crème de la Crème of Las Vegas on Farm Road. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Las Vegas team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
At Crème de la Crème of Las Vegas on Farm Road, we provide a stimulating environment where students can grow academically. Our trained instructors are committed to helping your child expand their knowledge.
Classes for All Ages
We believe in providing students a quality early childhood education. Our well-rounded curriculum caters to students of the following age groups:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 9 months
- Transitional toddlers: 9 to 12 months
- Toddler 2A (must be walking): 12 to 17 months
- Toddler 2B and C: 18 to 24 months
- Toddler 3 A, B, and C: Ages 2 to 3 (and 3-year-olds who are not potty trained)
- Preschool 1, 2, and 3: Age 3, must be potty trained
- Pre-K 1, 2, 3, and 4: Age 4
- Advanced Pre-K: Children who turn 5 after Sept. 30 but before Dec. 31st and other Kindergarten-age students*
- Preschool/Pre-K (half day): Open to 3- and 4-year-olds who go to local schools for preschool and Pre-K. Availability and final placement are based on age.
- Before and After School: Ages 5 to12
- Summer Camp: Ages 5 to 12
*The State of Nevada does not require students to complete Kindergarten before going into first grade. If you have a Kindergarten-age child, they’ll do well in our Advanced Pre-K program.
Our classes follow a rotating schedule, allowing students to stay motivated throughout the school day. Students attend every class once a week, and course-specific teachers lead every class. Additionally, students are taught a full curriculum in their homeroom classroom daily. Here’s our rotating schedule:
- 12-24 months: Art, music, Spanish, and sign language classes travel to the children.
- Ages 2-3: While the above classes travel to the children, children travel to the gym and library.
- Ages 3-4: Children always travel to other rooms for some classes and activities, such as the library, STEM Lab, art studio and the gym.*
- Ages 4-5: Children travel to the gym, library, Culinary Kitchen, City Scape, STEM Lab, and to their media and bowling classes.*
- Ages 5 and over: Theater classes and amenities like foosball, Xbox, iPads travel to the children.* Children travel to the gym, library, Culinary Kitchen, STEM Lab, and to their art, media, and to their bowling class. Both modern dance classes are offered in-class and outside of the classroom.
*In addition, language courses like Spanish and sign language are taught in the homeroom for every age group.
Here at Crème de la Crème of Las Vegas, we’re transitioning to the full Crème curriculum. Along with this core curriculum, we give the students the opportunity to grow in other areas, such as:
- Sign language
- Library (Language Arts)
- City Scape (room for open imagination and play)
- Culinary Kitchen
- Art Studio
- Media/News Studio (public speaking and language)
- Outdoor Garden
- STEM Lab
- Theater/stage area (for school-aged children only)
- Modern dance
We believe in the importance of extracurricular activities alongside academic study. We offer state-of-the-art facilities where students can expand their skills beyond the classroom. These facilities include:
- Tennis court
- Gym with indoor basketball court
- Outdoor basketball court
- Age-appropriate playground
- Bowling alley
- Coding and robotics (coming soon!)
Reliable Bus Transportation
Our location makes it easy for your children to travel to and from their local schools. We bus to the following schools:
- Coral Academy of Science
- Somerset Sky Canyon
- Somerset Aliante
- Somerset Sky Point
- Rhodes Elementary
- Thompson Elementary
- Divich Elementary
- Darnell Elementary
- Heckethron Elementary
- Triggs Elementary
- O’roarke Elementary
- Northwest Career and Technical Academy
- Bilbray Elementary
- Imagine Schools at Mountain View
- Bozarth Elementary
- May Elementary
- Cadwallader Middle School
For information on departing and pick-up times, give us a call.
Advanced Security Features
Here at Crème de la Crème of Las Vegas, we put the safety of your child and our staff first. We have picture-recording cameras around the premises and a biometric fingerprint scanner located at our front entrance.
Here at Crème de la Crème of Las Vegas, we adhere to several policies, including:
- We require vaccine documentation.
- We are a peanut- and tree nut-free facility.
- While students need to be potty trained before starting our 3-year-old program, we’re happy to help those who are struggling.
- If your child has a disability, we encourage you to come in and speak with our director to determine if our center would be a good fit for them. Please bring their individualized education plan upon your visit.
We look forward to meeting you and your child! Our exceptional staff is ready to help them reach their full potential.
- Our Team
- Photo Gallery
Contact Us - Las Vegas (Farm Rd.), NV