A Note From The Executive Director
My name is Diane King and I am the Executive Director of Crème de la Crème of Leawood, KS. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. The Leawood, KS location opened its doors to the community in 1999. We are next to Town Center Business Park and nearby Johnson County Library. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Leawood team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
Since 1999, Crème de la Crème in Leawood, Kansas, has remained committed to providing your child with the quality early childhood education they deserve. Every one of our staff members is committed to growing your child’s individual skills and abilities.
Classes for All Ages
Our team of highly trained instructors aims to provide your child with the tools and education they need to succeed. We offer programs for the following age groups:
- Infants: Ages 0-1 and walking children
- Toddlers: 1-year-olds and walking 2-year-olds
- Preschool, Gard 2: Ages 2-3
- Preschool, Gard 3: Ages 3-4
- Crème Prep: PK: Ages 4-5 (two years from kindergarten)
- TK: Ages 4-5 (one year from kindergarten)
- K: Ages 5-6
- Summer Camp: Kindergarten graduates to 12-year-olds
- After-School: Ages 5-12
Unique Enrichment Areas
We encourage your child to learn beyond basic subject areas. We guide them through a well-rounded curriculum that even exposes them to new languages, including both Spanish and Mandarin.
Plenty of Amenities
If your child enjoys getting active, our facility features a variety of amenities for them to engage with other students and get the right amount of daily exercise. Our top-notch amenities include:
- Water park: Have your child beat the heat with a visit to our sanitary water park and splash pad.
- Tennis court: Students can improve their hand-eye coordination and athletic abilities with a friendly game of tennis.
- Baseball diamond: We offer a full-sized baseball diamond for kids to work on their teamwork abilities and athletic skills.
- Basketball court: The basketball court provides children with a great opportunity to practice their dribbling during a friendly game of basketball.
- Soccer field: Our soccer fields allow children to work on their teamwork skills as they pass the ball and make goals left and right.
We also have a koi pond where students can observe the swimming fish. In addition, we offer various ancillaries for students to enjoy at an additional cost, including dance, soccer, tennis, basketball, and Shining Stars.
Reliable Bus Transportation
Our convenient location makes it easy for your child to get to and from their local school with ease. We provide bus transportation to the following schools:
- Nativity Parish School in Leawood
- St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School in Overland Park
- Brookwood Elementary in Overland Park
- Prairie Star Elementary in Leawood
- Mission Trail Elementary in Leawood
- Leawood Elementary in Leawood
Advanced Safety Features
Here at Crème de la Crème, we take the safety of your child and our staff members seriously. We have picture-recording security cameras to monitor various areas of our facility, including play areas and learning centers, and we also have non-recording bathroom cameras. A security guard is stationed at our front entrance during the evenings to ensure that only authorized personnel, parents, and students enter our facility.
We work hard to provide your child with a positive learning environment where they can grow socially and academically. Rest assured that your child is in good hands with Crème de la Crème.
- Our Team
My name is Itzel Carranza and I am the Director of Curriculum for Crème de la Crème of Leawood, KS – Childcare, Daycare, Preschool. I have the amazing responsibility of training our teachers in all aspects of our Program and Curriculum. Not only do I work closely with the teachers, but I am also able to visit classrooms and interact directly with the children. Watching them learn and grow is the best part of my job!
My name is Samantha Abernathey and I am the Director of Administration for Crème de la Crème of Leawood, KS – Childcare, Daycare, Preschool. I am your primary contact for any tuition billing or payment questions. I also update and maintain your family’s records and am always available to assist our Crème de la Crème team, children, and parents.
- Photo Gallery
Contact Us - Leawood