A Note From The Executive Director
My name is Jessica Sylvester and I am the Executive Director of the recently acquired Crème de la Crème of Maple Grove, MN. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Maple Grove team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
At Crème de la Crème of Maple Grove, we aim to provide your child with a place to grow their individual skills and imagination. Our highly trained staff is here to encourage your child every step of the way through their early childhood education.
Programs for All Ages
Our schools will transition to a diverse Crème curriculum for all ages to excel academically. We cater to the following age groups:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 12 months
- Transitional toddlers: 12 to 17 months
- Young toddler: 17 months to 2 years old
- Toddler: 2 to 2.5 years old
- Older toddler (potty training): 2.5 to 3 years old
- Preschool (fully potty trained): 3 years old
- Younger pre-K: 4 years old
- Older pre-K: 4 years old
- Pre-K: Students turning 5 between September and December 31
- Transitional kindergarten: 5 to 6 years old
- Before/after school: 5 to 12 years old
- Summer Camp: 5 to 12 years old
- Junior Kindergarten Camp: Kids going into kindergarten the following year (typically TK students)
Rotating Class Schedule
We follow a rotation schedule to ensure that your child remains motivated during their studies. Despite the schedule, students still attend every class once a week. These classes are taught by course-specific teachers who help them grow their knowledge and improve their skills in a positive learning environment. Your child will also be able to learn a full curriculum each day in their homeroom classroom. Here’s a look at our rotation schedule:
- 12 months to 2 years old: Art, music, Spanish, and sign language classes travel to the children.
- 2 to 3 years old: While art, music, Spanish, and sign language classes come to the children, children travel to the gym and library.
- 3 to 4 years old: Spanish and sign language classes take place in the homeroom classroom, while children travel to the gym, library, culinary kitchen, City Scape, outdoor garden, STEM lab, and to their art, media, and bowling classes.
- 4 to 5 years old: Spanish and sign language classes take place in the homeroom classroom, while children travel to the gym, library, culinary kitchen, City Scape, STEM lab, and to their art, media, and bowling classes.
- 5 years and older: Spanish and sign language classes take place in the homeroom classroom, and foosball, Xbox, iPads, theater, and modern dance classes travel to the children. Children go to the gym, library, culinary kitchen, City Scape, STEM lab, and their art, media, bowling, and modern dance classes.
At Crème de la Crème of Maple Grove, we believe in the importance of a well-rounded education that encourages learning beyond the core curriculum. We offer the following enrichment areas:
- Sign language
- Library (language arts)
- City Scape (room for open imagination and play)
- Culinary kitchen
- Art studio
- Media/news studio (karaoke)
- Outdoor garden
- STEM lab
- Theater/stage area (for school-aged children)
- Modern dance (for school-aged children)
- Studio room
We are home to several state-of-the-art facilities where your child can have fun with their fellow classmates. Whether they’re growing their athletic skills or learning how to work as part of a team, your child can enjoy the following amenities:
- Tennis court
- Gym with an indoor basketball court
- Outdoor basketball court
- Kickball field
- Age-appropriate playground
- Soccer field
- Bowling alley
- Karaoke (in Krem TV)
- Coding and robotics
- Sensory playground
We abide by various policies in our facility, including:
- Children must have vaccination documentation.
- We are a peanut- and tree nut-free facility.
- Students need to be potty trained before starting the 3-year-old program, but we understand the struggles that come with potty training. Because of this, we’re flexible and willing to help students if they need additional assistance.
- If your child has a disability, contact our director to determine if they’d be a good fit for our center. Please bring their individualized education program when you visit.
Here at Crème de la Crème of Maple Grove, we strive to provide a fun and safe environment for your children to explore their unique abilities. We look forward to meeting you and your child and welcoming you into our facility.
- Our Team
- Photo Gallery
Contact Us - Maple Grove, MN