A Note From Our Executive Director
My name is Carter Tingle and I am the Executive Director of Crème de la Crème of The Woodlands, TX. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education, we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best daycares in Woodlands, Texas. Our Woodlands location opened its doors to the community in 2015. We are next to Capital One Bank and across from Corner Bakery restaurant. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Woodlands team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
At Crème de la Crème child care in The Woodlands, Texas, your child’s development is important. We’ve created an award-winning curriculum to nurture our students’ natural love of learning while introducing them to fun new activities that will improve their cognitive abilities and social and emotional development. We have classes available for the following ages:
- Infant care: 0-15 months
- Toddler care: 15-24 months
- Preschool: 2-3 years
- Preschool: 3-4 years
- Crème Prep PK: 4-5 years
- Transitional Kindergarten (almost Kindergarten): 4-5 years
- Kindergarten: 5-6 years
- Summer camp programs: 5-12 years
- After-school care: 5-12 years
After-School Program with Transportation
We understand how important it is for busy parents to know that their child has safe transportation from their elementary school to their after-school program. That’s why we offer transportation for several different area schools, including:
- Sally K. Ride Elementary
- Lamar Elementary
- Powell Elementary
- David Elementary
- Collins Intermediate
- Gelatis Elementary
- Woodlands Classical Academy
- Quest Collegiate
Conveniently Located Near Well-Known Communities
We have been a leader in early development education since opening our doors to the community in 2015. You’ll spot us next to Capital One bank and across from the Corner Bakery restaurant. While many of our students live in The Woodlands, others come from nearby surrounding communities, including:
- Oak Ridge North
- Sleepy Hollow
- Chateau Woods
We offer a unique, well-rounded education that exposes your children to more than just the basic academic elements. Our curriculum includes programs that strengthen our students’ cognitive abilities, fine and gross motor skills, and social and emotional development, while also introducing them to skills they can use throughout their lives. These include:
- Chef It Up: This is a fun, hands-on cooking program that teaches basic cooking skills and kitchen safety while reinforcing subjects like math, science, and reading.
- Coding and robotics: Children will learn problem-solving and critical thinking skills as they are introduced to coding and robotics, learning to use the devices they’ll interact with daily.
- Baby sign language: We teach infants and toddlers how to express themselves, reducing stress on them and you the parent.
- Computer lab: Our computer lab is designed to teach young learners how to navigate computers, tablets, and other devices that help to develop math and creative skills.
- Art studio: In our art studio, children have the opportunity to express themselves through art, exploring their creativity without limitations.
- S.T.E.M. Lab (science, technology, engineering, math): Students have the opportunity to participate in designing, coding, and science experiments to develop their critical thinking, reasoning, and spatial awareness further.
Outdoor Amenities To Encourage Movement and Exercise
Movement and regular activity are critical for a child’s health and development, which is why we include 120 minutes of daily activity as part of our program. Our campus is equipped with an assortment of outdoor amenities beyond just a playground, although we have those as well. Some of our other outdoor amenities include:
- Soccer field: Your child will get in some great exercise as they sprint up and down the soccer field, all while learning to work as part of a team.
- Water park/splash pad: A splash pad is a perfect way to cool off on hot Texas days. The water park is available for all children, toddlers and up.
- Baseball diamond: Kids will have the opportunity to improve hand-eye coordination and team-building skills while engaging in some friendly competition.
- Tennis court: Your child will enjoy playing a friendly game of tennis as they get some great exercise, improve their hand-eye coordination, and learn a new skill.
Additional Programs Available to Students
For interested students, we also have some ancillary programs available to allow children to develop new skills while getting in some great exercise. These programs include:
Keeping Your Children Safe With Advanced Security Features
Security is always one of our top priorities, which is why we’ve invested in advanced technology so that we can easily monitor the comings and goings of people on our campus. A friendly team member is always watching our main entrance, checking visitor photo IDs, and making sure visitors are properly escorted around campus. Our Eagle Eye cameras provide continuous monitoring, and the keyless interior door can only be accessed via biometric fingerprint or by using a code.
We are incredibly proud of what we have to offer youth, from our S.T.E.M. learning program to cooking classes. Not only do the children love being introduced to the array of activities we provide on our campus, but these activities also have an enormous impact on the social and emotional development of the students.
- Our Team
My name is Rayshawn Baham and I am the Director of Curriculum for The Woodlands, TX Daycare Center- Childcare, Preschool, After-School Care. I have the amazing responsibility of training our teachers in all aspects of our Program and Curriculum. Not only do I work closely with the teachers, but I am also able to visit classrooms and interact directly with the children. Watching them learn and grow is the best part of my job!
My name is Carrie Everitt and I am the Director of Administration for The Woodlands, TX Daycare Center- Childcare, Preschool, After-School Care. I am your primary contact for any tuition billing or payment questions. I also update and maintain your family’s records and am always available to assist our Crème de la Crème team, children, and parents.
My name is Jessica Garamillo and I am the Administrative Assistant for The Woodlands, TX Daycare Center- Childcare, Preschool, After-School Care. You’ll see my smiling face every morning at the front desk. Aside from welcoming families and visitors to our school, I also support the entire team to make sure you and your child have an incredible experience at our school.
- Photo Gallery
Contact Us - Woodlands