A Note From The Executive Director
My name is Savannah Mendoza and I am the Executive Director of the recently acquired Crème de la Crème of Cedar Park (Lakeline BLVD.), TX. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. We are located by the local “Wash N Roll” car wash and Popeyes Chicken. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Cedar Park team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
At Crème de la Crème of Cedar Park on Lakeline Boulevard, we pride ourselves in offering a positive environment for your child to grow both socially and academically. With a diverse curriculum and experienced staff members, you can rest assured that your child will be in capable hands at our facilities.
Variety of Programs for All Ages
To aid your child’s educational development, we provide an engaging and diverse curriculum for the following age groups:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 11 months
- Older infants: 12 to 17 months
- Young toddler: 18 to 23 months
- Older toddlers: 2 years old
- Preschool: 3 years old
- Preschool: 4 years old
- Private Kindergarten: 5 years old
- Advanced Pre-K: 5 to 6 years old
- Summer Camp: 6 to 13 years old
Rotating Class Schedule
To keep your child engaged, we developed a rotating schedule of classes so that they can strengthen their knowledge and skills. Despite the rotating schedule, your child will attend every class once per week. Additionally, we teach a full curriculum every day, and every class is taught by a course-specific teacher to ensure they get a high-quality education. Here’s a look at our rotating schedule with the relevant age groups:
- 12 to 24 months: While art, music, Spanish, and sign language classes come to the children, children travel to the gym.
- 24 to 36 months: Art, music, Spanish, and sign language classes travel to the children, while children go to the gym and the library.
- 3 to 5 years old: Both Spanish and sign language are taught in a homeroom classroom, while children travel to a specific room for the gym, library, art, media, culinary arts, bowling, Crème City, Nature’s Garden, and STEAM lab.
- 5 years old and up: Spanish and sign language are taught in the homeroom classroom, while children travel to a specific room for the gym, library, art, media, culinary arts, bowling, Crème City, STEAM lab, and the Center Stage theater.
While we believe in a strong core curriculum, we also believe in growing beyond the typical subject areas. Here at Crème de la Crème of Cedar Park, we offer several enrichment areas so that your child can explore their imagination including foreign language classes in Spanish, Mandarin, and American Sign Language. We also have specialty classrooms including a library (language arts), Crème City (for imagination and play), a culinary kitchen, an art studio, Krem TV (karaoke), a relaxing outdoor garden, STEAM lab, Center Stage (theater), and a outdoor art/sensory art space
Beyond the classroom, we’re home to several state-of-the-art facilities for your child to enjoy. Whether they want to test their athletic abilities or discover a new skill, we offer the chance to do just that. Our quality amenities include a tennis court, a gym with an indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, age-appropriate playground, soccer field, a bowling alley, karaoke in the media/newsroom, and a new lab to promote coding and robotics.
We hold safety at a high degree with your child and our staff in mind. Not only do we have picture-taking cameras on-site, but we also have a biometric fingerprint scanner at our front entrance.
Our in-house kitchen caters to a variety of diets to ensure that your child gets the nutrients they need. We offer a soy alternative in place of milk as well as vegetarian meal options. In addition, we also allow students to bring their own food with a doctor’s note.
Bus Transportation to Local Schools
We’re in a great location near many schools, making it easier than ever for your child to arrive to class on time. We bus to the following local schools: Cypress Elementary, Spicewood Springs Elementary, Faubion Elementary, Harmony Science Academy, Westside Elementary, Deer Creek Elementary, Reed Elementary, Giddens Elementary, Winkley Elementary, C.C. Mason Elementary, Live Oak Elementary, Holy Family Catholic School, Naumann Elementary, Rancho Sienna Elementary, Liberty Hill Intermediate, Running Brushy Middle School, Jim Plain Elementary, Christine Camacho Elementary, Present Hill Elementary, Rutledge Elementary, Forest North Elementary, Cedar Park Charter, Davis Elementary, and Anderson Mills Elementary.
Here at Crème de la Crème of Cedar Park, we abide by several policies, including:
- Vaccinations: Though we don’t require vaccination, we ask for documentation.
- Allergies: We’re a peanut- and tree nut-free facility.
- Potty training: While children need to be potty trained before starting our 3-year-old program, we’re happy to help students who are struggling.
We pride ourselves in giving your child the chance to excel in both their academic and social lives. We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing them with an environment that’s conducive to positive thinking and learning for all.
- Our Team
- Photo Gallery