A Note From The Executive Director
Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. We are located by Top Golf and Walmart. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Centennial team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
With a diverse curriculum and dedicated staff, Crème de la Crème of Centennial can help your child reach their fullest potential. We aim to provide an exceptional early childhood education to all of our students while empowering them to be the best versions of themselves.
Programs for All Ages
We offer a well-rounded curriculum for children of all ages. Our highly trained instructors teach classes that serve the following age groups:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 12 months
- Transitional toddlers: 12 to 18 months
- Toddler 2: 18 to 24 months
- Toddler 3A: 2 to 2.5 years old
- Toddler 3B: 2.5 to 3 years old
- Early preschool: 2.5 to 3.5 years old (these classes cater to potty-trained 2.5-year-olds who seek an advanced preschool curriculum and 3-year-olds who have yet to be potty trained)
- Preschool: 3 years old (preferably potty trained)
- Pre-K: 4 years old
- Transitional kindergarten: 4 to 6 years old (must be 5 years old before December 31)
- Enrichment kindergarten: Attend a charter school from 8-11 a.m. and then visit our facility for additional care
- Before/after school care: 6 to 13 years old
- Summer Camp (kindergarten and older): 6 to 13 years old
All of our schools will soon transition to the Crème curriculum.
We have a rotating class schedule to ensure that each of our students receives the mental stimulation they need to stay focused and engaged throughout the week. Students go to each of these classes once a week, and they learn a full curriculum each day in their homeroom classroom. Here’s a look at our rotating schedule:
- 12 months to 3 years old: While the art, music, Spanish, and sign language classes come to the children, children travel to the gym and library.
- 2.5 to 3.5 years old (special): While the music, Spanish, and sign language classes travel to the children, the children go to the gym, library, and their art class.
- 3 to 5 years old: The Spanish and sign language classes take place in the homeroom classroom. Children travel to the gym, library, Crème City, Nature’s Garden, STEAM lab, and Center Stage theater as well as to their art, media, culinary arts, and bowling classes.
- 5 years and older: The Spanish and sign language classes take place in the homeroom classroom. Children travel to the gym, library, Crème City, STEAM lab, and Center Stage theater as well as to their art, media, culinary arts, and bowling classes.
At Crème de la Crème of Centennial, we also offer specialty classes and classrooms so that students can learn beyond the core curriculum. These enrichment areas include the following:
- Mandarin (coming soon!)
- American Sign Language
- Library (language arts)
- Crème City
- Culinary arts
- Art studio
- Krem TV (karaoke)
- Nature’s Garden (outdoor garden)
- STEAM lab
- Center Stage (theater for children 3 years and older)
Outside of the classroom, we encourage students to explore their athletic abilities and extracurricular interests. Here are the various amenities we offer at our facility:
- Tennis court
- Gym with an indoor basketball court
- Outdoor basketball court
- Age-appropriate playground
- Bowling alley
- Karaoke (in the Krem TV studio)
- Coding and robotics (coming soon!)
Our convenient location makes it easier for kids to travel to and from local schools. We offer bus transportation to the following schools:
- Cottonwood Elementary
- High Plains Elementary
- Willow Creek Elementary
In addition, Walnut Hills Elementary buses to us. We also might be able to bus to Red Hawk Ridge Elementary, Fox Hollow Elementary, Parker School of Performing Arts, and Pioneer Elementary.
At Crème de la Crème of Centennial, we abide by various policies, including:
- Every child must have an updated copy of their vaccinations on file.
- We are a completely nut-free facility.
- While children must be potty trained before starting the 3-year-old program, we understand that sometimes it can be a struggle. Because of this, we’re flexible and happy to help children who need it.
Since our opening, we have remained committed to providing your child with a quality education in a positive setting. Our staff members are passionate about giving your child the chance to grow in their abilities and use their imagination on a daily basis.
- Our Team
- Photo Gallery
Contact Us - Centennial
Plan a Tour