A Note From The Executive Director
My name is Courtney Dietiker, and I am the Executive Director of Crème de la Crème daycare in Thornton, CO. Our curriculum, facilities, and team are focused on making the most of your child’s developmental years. Crème de la Crème has been preparing the world’s future leaders since 1982. As a leader in early education we have consistently challenged ourselves to be the best of the best. We are located just East of the corner of 128th and Colorado. At Crème de la Crème, our Team Members encourage your child to succeed and discover a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. The Thornton team and I are excited to meet you and introduce you to the Crème family!
At Crème de la Crème of Thornton, Colorado, we understand what a significant impact your child’s early education can have on lifelong learning. That’s why we developed a unique educational program designed to introduce your child to a wide variety of fun activities that they will love. These programs also help them improve their cognitive abilities, fine and gross motor skills, and social and emotional development.
We have found that by approaching education in this way, we can help your child develop and grow while instilling in them a lifelong passion for learning. We offer programs for the following ages:
- Infants: 6 weeks-11 months old
- Transition infant: 12-17 months old
- Young toddler: 18-23 months old
- Older toddlers: 2 years old
- Transitional preschool: 2.5-3.5 years old
- Preschool-Pre-K: 4 years old
- Private Kindergarten: 5 years old
- Summer Camp: 6-13 years old
Making Security Our Top Priority
Your child’s safety is our top concern here at Crème de la Crème. We want you to feel confident and secure, knowing that your child is safe when you leave them at our facility. That’s why we invested in advanced security systems so that we could easily monitor who is coming and going from our campus. We have cameras throughout the facility that allow us to continually monitor the activity of students, staff, and visitors. Our door always remains locked and is accessible only through a biometric fingerprint scan or by code access.
A friendly team member is also posted at our main entrance at all times, seeing who is entering and leaving the facility, checking photo IDs for visitors, and ensuring visitors have proper name badges and someone to escort them about campus.
Programs and Enrichment Opportunities
Our programs and enrichment opportunities are designed to give your children a well-rounded, unique educational experience, exposing them to a wide variety of activities, including:
- Spanish lessons
- Mandarin lessons
- American Sign Language
- Chef It Up cooking classes
- STEAM Lab (science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics)
- Nature’s garden
- Art studio
- Theater for language arts development
- Coding and robotics
Encouraging Exercise and Play
Exercise and movement are critical for a child’s health and development, which is why 120 minutes of daily activity is a core component of our curriculum. In addition to age-appropriate playgrounds for children of all ages, we also have a number of other amenities, including:
- Tennis court: Your child will love playing a friendly round of tennis, while also improving their hand-eye coordination on the court.
- Indoor and outdoor basketball court: We know that Colorado winters can make playing outdoors impossible. That’s why we have both an indoor and outdoor basketball court, where your child can participate in some friendly competition while improving their team-building skills.
- Soccer field: Your child will enjoy testing their soccer skills as they run up and down the field, getting some great exercise, and scoring their way to victory.
- Bowling alley: When the weather is cold outside, your child will love playing a fun round of bowling, a skill they will enjoy into adulthood.
Transportation to After-School Care
We understand how important it is to know your child can be safely transported from their school. Don’t worry, we have you covered. We bus students from the following schools:
- Century Middle School
- Hunters Glen
- Prairie Hills
Crème de la Crème has been preparing future leaders since opening its doors in 1982, and we are proud to be a leader in early childhood education. Families in the Thornton area can find us just east of the corner of 128th and Colorado. The majority of our students come from the surrounding neighborhoods, including:
In addition to our convenient location, we offer convenient hours for busy and working parents. Our daycare in Thornton opens at 6 AM Monday through Friday. You can rest assured, knowing we offer childcare during the hours you need it most.
We are exceptionally proud of our award-winning curriculum and enrichment program and our state-of-the-art facility at Crème de la Crème of Thornton. It’s our mission to help children develop a deep love of learning that they maintain throughout their lives, and we have done this by introducing them to a variety of fun activities that nurture their own natural curiosity and creativity. We look forward to seeing you and your children on our campus soon.
- Our Team
- Photo Gallery
Contact Us - Thornton
Before and After School Program in Thornton, CO
Infant Care in Thornton, CO
Private Kindergarten in Thornton, CO
Private Preschool in Thornton, CO
Summer Camp in Thornton, CO
Toddler Care in Thornton, CO